As a former CEO and Investment Banker, Mr. Schissler has BEEN A KEY COMPONENT TO DOZENS OF TRANSACTIONS. Today as an investor, he listens to approximately ten pitches of new investments per week (estimated over 500 per year). The purpose of this blog is to provide entrepreneurs insight on the good, bad, and ugly of pitching their business to investors.
An enthusiastic Leader while incorporating hundreds of business relationships, alliances, networks and thought leaders has resulted and continues to result in the creation, growth, capitalization, profitability and successful exit strategies for individuals and entities alike, all while navigating the unsteady waters from start-up environments to rapid growth organizations.
- Board Construction & Leadership
- Deal Flow and Deal Management
- Company Recapitalization & Restructuring
- Mergers, Acquisition and New Venture Opportunities
- Launch and Growth Strategies
- Channel Development & Management
- Cash Flow and Cash Management
- Leadership & Hiring
- Operations and Personnel Management
Latest News and Funding Articles